Check out these 6 little-known tricks
to keep your skin looking fabulous all day:
- Ready to reduce that redness? Use a green color corrector to cancel out redness on blemishes, and around nostrils and chin where hormones can cause extra problems.
- Want eyeshadow to look freshly applied all day? Use an eyeshadow base to keep eyeshadow from creasing and never let anyone know you applied it hours ago!
- Does your face come out white as a ghost in photos? It’s fine to use foundation that is a little darker than your skin, as flashes can wash out your color, but never use a lighter foundation!
- Want foundation to look more natural? Use a damp makeup sponge to apply. Foundation of all types goes on like a dream this way.
- Alleviate the oil! Powdering well is important. You don’t want oil showing up halfway through the day. A translucent powder lets you apply to most skin colors.
- Want to reduce that “cakey” look? Once you’ve liberally powdered, lightly spritz skin with water, rosewater, or a makeup setting spray to set your makeup and make your face appear natural.